October 4, 2017
Yvonne Spicer Announces Participation in a Dozen Public Events for Voters
Accepts Invitations to Five Mayoral Events and Introduces a Seven Part Meet-Up Series called “Let’s Talk Framingham”
FRAMINGHAM, MA, Framingham Mayoral Candidate Yvonne Spicer announced today she is inviting the people of Framingham to join her at 12 events ahead of the Nov. 7, 2017 general election. She has accepted invitations to participate in five Mayoral forums and has scheduled a series of seven meet-ups called Let’s Talk Framingham.
“I’m looking forward to these twelve public events because the people of Framingham deserve a mayor who is honest, transparent, and will go above and beyond people’s expectations of typical politicians,” Spicer said. “It was an honor to earn 54% of the votes in the preliminary election and I hope to also earn the confidence of those who didn’t vote for me. I want voters to know I will truly be all The People’s Mayor. We’ve knocked on over 18,000 doors and we’re still knocking. My goal is to talk with as many voters as possible about solutions not politics. I’m making myself accessible to connect with the people of Framingham.”
Spicer has accepted invitations for the following candidate events:
- Thursday, 10/19/17, 6:30pm – Greater Framingham Community Church Forum
- Sunday, 10/22/17, 9:00am – Temple Beth Am Brotherhood Breakfast
- Sunday, 10/22/17, 7:45pm – Framingham Democratic Committee
- Saturday, 10/28/17, 2:00pm – League of Women Voters
- Thursday, 11/2/17, 8:00am – MetroWest Chamber of Commerce and MetroWest Daily News
Spicer’s Let’s Talk Framingham Meet-Up Series is as follows:
- Saturday, 10/7/17, 11:00am – Campaign Headquarters, 945 Concord St.
- Tuesday, 10/10/17, 8:30am – HoneyDew Donuts, 861 Edgell Rd.
- Monday, 10/16/17, 9:00am – B Sisters Café, 680 Worcester Rd.
- Thursday, 10/19/17, 12:00pm – Sofa Café, 181 Concord St.
- Tuesday, 10/24/17, 6:30pm – Angry Ham’s, 2 Beacon St.
- Thursday, 10/26/17, 7:00pm – Jack’s Abby, 100 Clinton St.
- Thursday, 11/2/17, 4:00pm – Terra Brasilis, 94 Union Ave.